THE EUROPEAN REACH CONGRESS – EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf, Germany, 18-19 November 2014
It is mid-term for the REACH Regulation. With past experience and future uncertainty there are many issues to reflect upon and more to be managed in the coming years.
Offering a combination of practical advice to the industry and direction from policy-makers, this Congress aims to bring together all stakeholders affected by the REACH Regulation.
Topics will range from registration to restriction and enforcement. The programme includes presentations from:
- Mike Penman, Penman Consulting BVBA
- Ruxandra Cana, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Dr Michael Cleuvers, Dr. Knoell Consult GmbH
- Marko Susnik, WKO (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich Abteilung für Umwelt- und Energiepolitik)
- Matthew Curl, TSGE Consulting
- Katja vom Hofe, BAuA (Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin)
- Dr Stuart Niven, Harlan Laboratories Ltd
- Mike Potts, UK REACH Competent Authority Chemicals Regulation Directorate
- Dr Jens-Olaf Eichler, BASF Intermediates
- Mark Meesters, ReachCentrum
- Dr Sean McCarthy, Harlan Laboratories Ltd
- Linda-Jean Cockcroft, Arkema France
- Representative from The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
The Congress will include an exhibition showcasing suppliers and service providers and will have a programme designed to maximise networking opportunities.